We had soooooooo much fun in the lesson this week making our own lava lamps to watch during the guided visualisation.
🌻2/3 cooking oil
🌻 Few drops food colouring
🌻 Tsp bicarbonate of soda
1. Pour the vinegar into the clear jar.
2. Pour in the cooking oil.
3. Add one or two drops of food colouring. You don’t need alot.
4. Watch what the food colouring does.
5. Then after a few minutes add 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda.
6. Watch and enjoy!
7. When things settle, you can add a little more bicarbonate.
NB. Be sure to keep out of reach of young children and throw away when done. This mixture is not edible!